Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ART) Support
Going through any medical treatment is highly stressful specially when you have no one to share it with. A lot of women find it difficult to share with others when they are going through medical treatments to conceive and it is at this time they need the most support. Bearing this mind at Infinity Fertility we offer six sessions tailored around IVF treatment. These session can also be adopted for other medical treatments. Below are the six recommended sessions.
- The first and second session can begin at anytime before IVF is about to start.
- The third session is during the time of stimulation and boosting the egg supply.
- The fourth session is before the embryo transfer.
- The fifth and sixth session is either during the two-week wait or after the IVF results.
Thereafter sessions are also available tailored to suit your needs
The Fertile Body Method: IVF Companion
- Introduction: an introduction to hypnosis and how to get the most out of these sessions.
- Stimulation: to be used from the first day of your stimulation medication until egg collection.
- Embryo Transfer: to use from after egg collection. This session is designed to help your mind and body prepare to receive the fertilised embryos. Deep relaxation will help to increase blood flow to the uterus which can help the lining to thicken, preparing it for implantation.
- Implantation:: can be listened to from Embryo Transfer onwards. Many women find the time between implantation and getting the results of the treatment a very difficult time. This session can help you to interrupt worry, keep a positive mental focus and tap into your inner strength so that you feel confident in your ability to deal with the results, whatever they may be.
How these audios can help
The sessions on these audios are designed to help you in two main ways. Firstly, to help you cope better with each stage of the IVF treatment and secondly, to support your body to respond well to the IVF. As I mentioned earlier, when the mind and body are relaxed everything works better.
IVF is a challenging procedure and the outcome of the treatment is not one you can control. Trying to control the outcome of the treatment only creates more stress and tension in your body. Through regular relaxation and by accessing your creative unconscious, you will find it much easier to tap into your inner resources, let go and take things in your stride.
I hope that through using these audios you will be able to come out the other side of the IVF, feeling empowered and strong, irrespective of the results.
Arty Amarisa works very closely with Fertty International which is a fertility clinic baaesd in Barcelona, Spain. They provide personalised treatments to fulfil your dreams of become parents. They study each individual case and suggest the most complete assisted reproduction treatment.
Click on the following file Leaflet Fertty International to download some further information about Fertty.
Allow me to share with your some evidence-based tools during your assisted conception journey