An Introductory Video to the Bach Flower Remedies
The Rescue Remedy
- The Crisis Remedy (also trade marked as the Rescue Remedy) are 5 different Bach Flower Remedies which were discovered by Dr Bach to help restore emotional balance.
- Rock Rose – helps transform the seizure due to terror into relaxation courage and strength.
- Impatience – reduces the feelings of frustration due to the slow pace of others and circumstances establishing ease and comfort.
- Clematis – from feelings of disconnectedness, this remedy helps you come back in touch with reality.
- Star of Bethlehem – helps to relieve the trauma embodied in your body due to shock to experience harmony and balance.
- Cherry Plum – helps to change the feelings of lack of control and fear of losing your mind into calmness and composure.
- This combination that can be used for events that we are shaken up by such as a bereavement, fall, accident, argument or temper tantrum.
- It is a first aid treatment to transform shock into being centred and agitation into being grounded.
Where can we buy the Rescue Remedy?
The best known make of the crisis formula is sold under the brand name Rescue Remedy by Nelsons, but every remedy maker has its own version of this formula such as Healing Herbs and Ainsworth.
How long can you take the Rescue Remedy? Are there other remedies I can take too?
The crisis remedy was created by Dr Bach to deal with emergencies and immediate problems. There are a total of 38 remedies but sometimes there is not enough time to make a proper individual selection of remedies so it is for those busy times. If you feel yourself taking the rescue remedy for prolonged periods of time because you need rescuing every day, it is important to consider the other remedies to be able to address the underlying emotions and find a longer-term solution by selecting a personal blend of remedies.
Emotional Equipoise – an ebook to journal your emotions
This is an ebook which details all 38 Bach Flower Remedies together with some journalling questions to help you identify a total of 7 remedies corresponding to the feelings you are experiencing. I offer consultations to help you select these or you can select the and I can post your section by post. Click on download to access the ebook.