Are you a Bach Flower Practitioner who wants to help women and couples conceive consciously?
Do want do develop a niche and gain knowledge about assisted conception, baby loss and fertility?
Do you want to explore the emotional aspects of baby loss, infertility and assisted conception?
Do you want to gain confidence and understanding to empower your clients to create a fertile optimum state.
If you have answered yes to any of the above then this course is for you.
Details and Fee
- The course will be delivered weekly over zoom for one 3 hour workshop on Thursday 24th June at 6pm BST, 1pm EST and 10am PST.
- The areas of assisted conception, baby loss and fertility will be covered to include
- Bach Flower Remedies
- Case studies
- A comprehensive 50 page e-workbook before the course
- ABC-ACE e-certificate from the Bach Centre and an attendance e-certificate Amarisa Training Academy.Only soft electronic copies will be provided and no hard copies.
- Live attendance is required
- Recordings will be provide to view up to a month after the course, till 31st July 2021.
- The fee for the course is £50
- There are no refunds available so please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Learn practice exercises that you can practice with your clients immediately
- Understand the emotional state of your client in depth to create a safe place for your clients
- Gain knowledge and confidence to help clients who considering assisted conception, experienced baby loss and infertility
- Receive a ABC-ACE e-certificate from the Bach Centre
- Be trained by Arty Amarisa, BFRP and the director of the Fertile Body Method who has over 15 years of complementary therapies experience and 8 years of fertility specialism
The course is for Bach Flower Registered Practitioners (BFRP), or someone with a good general knowledge of Dr Bach’s system. Feel free to contact Arty if you are unsure, you meet the requirements.
Free Masterclass and an invitation to join
There is a Free Masterclass on ‘How to Flourish in your Fertility Business and Cultivate a Thriving Mindset’ which you can access on https://bit.ly/3cKmTmE
If you are interested in joining the course you can purchase it on https://artyamarisa.com/fertile-emotional-wellbeing or feel free to email Arty at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.