Self Discovery with Bach Flower Essences
Have you got difficulies sleeping?
Are you stressed out?
Do you feel low?
Are you overwhelmed with responsibilities?
Do you feel stuck and stagnated?
Learn to identify the emotions underlying your anxiety
Use the power of nature to nurture you to sleep
Acknowledge the reason behind your stress and despondency
Validate your overwhelm and move forward with ease
“Learn the simplicity of the Bach Flowers to restore emotional balance.”
Bach flower remedies help you with the above and much more to restore emotional balance in a safe and natural way. In the 1920s and 1930s Dr Edward Bach, a well-known bacteriologist, physician and pathologist discovered the Bach remedy system. Bach flower remedies consist of 38 remedies that address negative states of mind to help you control and balance your emotions and gain peace of mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who are Bach flower remedies suitable for?
What happens in a consultation?
· During the consultation we go through the different emotions you are feeling and identify the flowers remedies which will help balance those emotions.
· I am offering individual sessions or a discounted package of three sessions over the course of three months. Each session will last for 45 minutes. It involves a discussion where we will talk about your current problems and how to select the Bach Flowers.
· Following this I will make up a treatment bottle containing up to seven remedies for you to take away that lasts three weeks. This is extra.
· In between session 1 and 2 I will share with you resources, including videos and an ebook for you to go through to learn more about the Bach Flowers which we can discuss together during the subsequent consequences.
· This consultation can be either face to face in my clinic in Great Barr, Birmingham or online.
Why book an appointment with me?
Can you post me a bespoke bottle by post?
Please note this does not include any 1-1 guidance in terms of helping you to select your remedies. However there are many books available online please click here to find out more.
Click here to select and purchase the Bach Flower Remedies Personal Mix by post.
How often do I take the drops?
For short term moods and problems, take two drops of the selected remedy in a glass of water. Take sips of water as often as required until relief is acheived. For the emergency formula (rescue remedy) you add four drops instead of two.
For more chronic problems, a personal mix is recommended in a dropper bottle.
1)Get a glass 30ml dropper bottle from the local pharmacy
2)Add two drops of each selected remedy (and/or four of the emergency/crisis remedy)
3)Top the bottle with still (not sparkling) mineral spring water
4) Take four drops four times a day
Keep the bottle cool, in shaded area, away from the son or the fridge. If you are constantly carrying the bottle in your pocket then add one teaspoon of brandy or cider vinegar or glycerine to the bottle before adding the water to help keep the water off.
Personal mixes are recommended to take at least four times a day for longer use.
Can I learn more about the Bach Flowers ?
When you book for this course you can request for myself (Arty Thukral) to be your mentor. It will be lovely to support you whilst you learn this wonderful self healing system.